InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We are looking for a Talent Attraction Operations Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have a huge impact on the overall candidate experience, as well as the operational efficiency of the function as a whole.
About the Team:
As the largest fully-distributed company in the world, InVision is truly pioneering a different way of working! The Talent Attraction team is right at the center of this effort to build a team where the geographic location of the very best person for the job is never a barrier. We are on a mission to help the most talented people in the world discover the freedom and flexibility that can be unlocked through our model. Every day, we help people abandon long commutes and experience what it is like to still have a job that offers a huge ability for impact, but can be done from the location where they work best and are happiest.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver an amazing experience for our executive candidates and our hiring teams alike by providing an exceptional, white-glove experience for scheduling, arranging interview logistics (i.e. candidate travel and expenses) and ensuring clear and timely communication to stakeholders
- Develop, author, and maintain process documentation; manage content for internal and external-facing resources
- Ensure a high level of data integrity by maintaining complete and accurate candidate records within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Perform routine audits to ensure established processes and best practices are followed across the Talent Attraction team
- Serve as an administrator for Talent Attraction’s software tools and provide thoughtful, expeditious technical support when issues surface
- Generate and prepare regularly scheduled reports
- Manage contractual agreements, purchasing orders and invoices for Talent Attraction vendors
- Special projects and other operational responsibilities as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, HR or a related function (Customer Service, Project Management) in a fast-paced environment or completion of a degree/diploma in a related field
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills, especially when faced with competing priorities or the need to juggle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building ability, as demonstrated across a variety of internal partners.
- Superb accuracy with a high level of attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Strong customer service focus with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Strong problem solving skills with the self-direction to get around obstacles impeding one's own work
- Change management experience is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.