At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations.
Redox is seeking an outstanding Sr. Product Manager who thrives in a product development lifecycle and a highly varied and evolving market landscape. As a Redox Product Manager, you will be the primary stakeholder for a product line, bringing new products to market or defining the product strategy for existing solutions. Product managers at Redox work closely with all aspects of the company, including product marketing, sales, engineering, and customer success.
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our customer base and core business value in healthcare to ensure we continuously deliver more value to our customers and are thinking five steps ahead of the industry
* Work with our engineering team(s) to rapidly iterate on new product concepts to mature requirements prior to commercialization
* Lead a cross-functional team to bring new features and products to market that delight our customers and help our business grow
* Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
* Translate product strategy into detailed product requirements, validated by prototypes and focus group feedback
Experience and Skills Required
* 4+ years experience as a product manager for a healthcare technology solution and/or a SaaS platform demonstrating an increasing scope of organizational and business impact
* Strong communication skills with an ability to share context from the customer experience with actionable detail
Our product teams are working on unique and revolutionary products in the health data space. The output of this role will directly impact our product strategy and roadmap utilized by product engineering delivery teams to create new functionality and features.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.