Ruby on Rails
3 months ago
Share this with a friend 👉
CannaSafe is looking for a seasoned developer to join our new engineering team. You will be the second full-time engineer at the company and will have a massive impact on our success and engineering culture. You must be fluent across the full stack and highly experienced in developing Rails applications.
Our Stack Ruby on Rails React Heroku Postgresql jQuery Bootstrap Haml Scss
- Support continues improvement of our integration and development pipelines.
- Pro-actively learn, promote and implement technologies within the companies tech stack.
- Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Assists the manager as needed in estimation, development of project plan as well as analysis and testing.
- Provides guidance and direction for project team, ensuring that programming standards are met, deliverable dates kept and that all steps of the designated development methodology are followed.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Rails and React experience
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation
100,000 - 150,000