About the Team:
The new Data team works closely with our product, marketing, and growth teams; we help ask questions the right way… and then find those answers. Our data informs us of how well we are progressing on our mission to empower people to build software visually, and the Data team is crucial to architecting and building our data infrastructure. The Data team also designs and uses data analysis tools that provide scalable, accurate, and accessible information for anyone in the company to consume. The Data team understands our company’s goals and can proactively inform the direction with data so that our product can increase the scope of what can be developed visually in Webflow. We are looking for our first Data Scientist, who will collaborate closely with Product, Marketing, and Growth teams to build the foundations of this practice in the company.
This role will report into the CTO.
What you’ll do:
- Own the relationship with your marketing stakeholders through excellent communication, collaboration and the alignment of your work with what matters
- Use modeling, experimentation, analysis and reporting to identify opportunities for improved marketing outcomes
- Model and forecast how changes to the product can best serve our company goals.
- Gather insights for Product Marketing, Product Managers, and Engineers to empower the team to make data rich decisions.
- Create the data warehouse needed to perform your work (we have data in Segment, Mixpanel, and Mongo)
- Drive learning through the use of data and your ability to share and distribute learnings
- Provide access to data through dashboards and other tools to empower your team, and look for opportunities to automate and scale your insights
- Combine your data analysis with our revenue tracking to determine the optimal approach for revenue and customer growth.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
A passion for and track record of leveraging data for impact across product, marketing, and growth, in an SaaS environment
Ability to write complex and performant SQL/JQL queries to extract data
Experience building data pipelines that support your analytical needs and scale
Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into meaningful and interpretable insights
Experience with visualization tools such as Mode Analytics, Tableau, or Looker
Advanced degree in statistics, engineering or other quantitative field preferred
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!