nVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Manager - Discoverability to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Discoverability squad’s charter is to enable teams to efficiently organize and manage design work and to seamlessly navigate InVision.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for defining a product strategy and KPIs, gaining alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritizing a roadmap that helps your team achieve your business goals
- You’ll become an expert in the pathways that lead to successful user on-boarding, and create product experiences that showcase the power of InVision to new users
- You will articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing and other company stakeholders.
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a software company
- Familiarity with design and development team workflows Data-driven approach to product development and growth
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- The ability to dive into big projects and manage them from start to finish
- Ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.