InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Pricing Strategy Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision is looking for a passionate SaaS Pricing Manager who wants to make the way people live, work and connect better through design. We are looking for someone with significant experience as an expert market, customer and competitor researcher, and has the ability to drive strategy and alignment with product, marketing, finance and sales leaders! The pricing manager will drive the development of new business models, optimize pricing and packaging offerings, provide deal level guidance to sales and customer success teams, and ensure alignment with InVision’s global pricing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Drive alignment with product, marketing, sales, and finance leaders on pricing strategy across all InVision products and services
- Projects will include price points and tier differentiation for new and current products, customer segments to target, feature prioritization, and deal level guidance to account managers
- Drive pricing research via customer and 3rd party surveys, customer and prospect interviews and internal data analysis
- Research and report on competitor price points and offerings
- Develop hypothesis-driven price tests for both self serve and enterprise packages
- Model financial and business impact of pricing options
- In collaboration with product leaders, PMM and finance, develop the business case for pricing changes
- Collaborate with product and marketing leaders on internal and external communication, and sales enablement
- Collaborate with product leaders and biztech on systems changes, SKU development and adjustments in SalesForce
- Collaborate with product leaders and data on dashboards and reporting
- Monitor and report on KPIs associated with pricing changes
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience as a pricing analyst
- Significant experience with expertise in market, customer and competitor research
- Internal surveys and data analysis experience
- Effective communicator (written, verbal)
- Ability to partner with product, marketing and customer facing teams to design and bring to market innovative pricing and packaging
- Must be accessible, approachable and be able to work in a highly collaborative work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, no fear to bring immediate action and results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.