Alacrity is looking to hire a senior, self-driven engineer on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be working with our seasoned CTO, getting well defined and sourced tasks on state of the art technologies and methodologies.
The Lead Frontend Engineer will take ownership of Alacrity's client-facing properties. Therefore the candidate must have strong architectural and service-design skills as well as fully appreciate code quality standards and be able to exert engineering leadership amongst the engineering team.
- Relaxed, multi-stage environment at Moorgate’s WeWork.
- Clear and well-spec’ed tasks so there is no ambiguity.
- We hate meetings so we won’t be boring you with them.
- Work from home, this can be a remote opportunity.
- All the books you can read.
- Yearly budget for conferences, training, subscriptions etc.
- Remote work possible.
- Paid annual leave as a remote worker.
- Your own high-spec laptop.
- Genuine product involvement.
- Contributory pension.
- State of the art office space.
- All of WeWork benefits.
We offer up to £100k per year for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
## About You
- You get your kicks from getting things done and deployed to users.
- You honor your craft and are hungry to learn new skills and improve your existing ones.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code, and continuous deployment.
- You understand that documentation is doing your future self a favor and you love helping yourself.
- You want to work at a startup with a reasonable and sane working environment.
- You are in a timezone with a maximum difference of 3 hours from UK
The Recruitment Process
- Send us your application.
- Have a 20-minute initial call. This interview is non-technical in nature.
- Solve a small offline exercise at your convenience.
- Have a technical interview with Alacrity’s engineers discussing your exercise and other technical aspects related to your job.
- Have an interview with our CTO and chat about your ambitions and motivations.
- Have a final chat with our CEO.
- GraphQL with Apollo
- ReactJS with Apollo