InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an experienced design leader who will lead our Design Transformation team and help us scale our professional services offerings at InVision.
About the Team:
The Design Transformation team is the professional services arm of InVision. This global team, composed of design practitioners and design leaders, works with our Enterprise prospects and customers to help them address top organizational challenges. Topics we consult on include elevating the value of design, design leadership, design at scale, best practices for Design Systems, and more. Plus we have a ton of fun along the way in a diverse and distributed team!
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: Develop and execute strategies to achieve the vision and goals of this team.
- Leadership: Lead, hire, and coach a world class team.
- Organization building: Establish the processes and systems for this team to be successful and scale (e.g. hiring process, career path and talent development, resource management, etc.)
- Service offering development: Determine what services to offer and oversee the quality and profitability of these offerings
- Team Performance: Build processes to measure the performance and impact of the
- Design Transformation team and ensure that team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Execution: Collaborate closely with InVision's sales and marketing teams to drive demand and bookings of our professional services offerings. Ensure quality delivery of services engagement.
- Customer engagements: Build relationships with executive level contacts at key accounts
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of design leadership experience preferably at the Director or VP level.
- Directly managed teams of at least 10+ people
- Experience working in product design in B2B or B2C enterprise companies
- Experience and ability to coach and teach executives in a transformative way
- Strong personal network in the design & tech community
- Ability to operate effectively under ambiguity
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.