Keyring for consumers is building...
"the Comcast for the Netflix generation"
"cable bundling for the subscription generation"
Keyring for media subscription services is building...
"the Kayak for content"
"5x subscriber LTV"
"the best acquisition channel for new subscribers"
Through browser extensions and SmartTV apps, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Keyring's users.
We are actively seeking a Head of Business Development.
What You'll Do: Keyring is looking to build a number of partnerships with companies, from media subscription services to college campuses to help us deliver our service around the world.
These partnerships will be instrumental in accelerating Keyring's global growth story. The Business Development team is responsible for leading these partnerships to deliver efficient and effective outcomes for Keyring and our partners.
As Keyring continues to grow we are looking to hire a new Head of Development Manager who will be responsible for developing partnerships so that customers can sign up for and use Keyring through many different screens and services. Many of these relationships are in place and the role will have a focus on strengthening and developing these partnerships for the longer term, as well as seeking new partnership opportunities. We are looking for a stand out Business Development professional with 5+ years of experience, who is passionate about Internet TV and has a fantastic track record in building high value, long lasting, international partnerships.
The role will drive partnerships from a commercial basis and will work closely with colleagues in Product and Marketing. The role will report to the CEO.
Quick hits of what we need:
- What: We need to build trust, fast.
- Who: Legal, corporate, and business development teams
- How we'll do it:
- PROPOSAL, THEM: Revshare agreement (now) -> API access and a reseller agreement (later - or now, if you can make it happen)
- PROPOSAL, US: Convert non-payers to paid users (for 1-screen-only), 10x subscriber LTV, decrease involuntary churn, scale audience in markets outside the US with Zuora or similar.
This is how I envision the flow, but I'm open to being wrong.
- You will primarily manage our partnerships with ISPs, PayTV operators, MNOs, and CE/Mobile OEMs in Thailand, building out the partnerships and working with colleagues in Product and Marketing to find new ways to drive Netflix membership and viewing in an efficient manner.
- You will also look to develop these relationships into new territories where the partners operate, using Netflix’s global scale to create growth efficiently.
You will explore new relationships in these territories and in new territories that can help drive membership and viewing in an efficient manner, and that can be scaled across multiple territories.
- You will also provide partnership support with CE/Mobile manufacturers across APAC to ensure we get the most out of these partnerships in terms of maximising viewing for our members and winning new members in an efficient manner. You will work with BD team members along with Product and Marketing colleagues in the US on global relationships with these partners, and with partner-marketing teams at country/cluster level.
The Ideal candidate:
- Strong culture fit.
- Strong rolodex with decision makers 'one phone call away'
- 5 years minimum experience in Business Development in the media streaming space or adjacent industries, with stand out performance.
- Technical and/or content background desirable.
- Passion for managing partnerships.
- Strong performer with a high level of self-organization and prioritization abilities.
Please respond with a thoughtful cover letter.