Are you ready to improve the lives of millions of people struggling with student debt? You will be the captain of the rocket ship that will take us from the launch pad from 25,000 to 100,000 users and beyond! You will be working alongside the founder and executive team to develop a data-driven and growth culture. Are you ready for the most exciting role of your career?
- Own the company’s user growth and revenue goals
- Execute, Measure and Adjust Growth Campaigns across Campus, Digital and Social Channels.
- Build and own the company’s growth model
- Become an expert on our customer acquisition channels, funnels and marketing stack
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments -- e.g. optimize existing channels, and discover new ones
- Establish a growth habit and culture of experimentation. Work with the team to prioritize and implement growth experiments
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – - Retention – Referral - Revenue) or similar models
- Lead the charge on building a data-driven culture, including instrumentation and attribution
- Work closely with the product team to refine refine UX, copy, and messaging
- Manage and continue to build out the growth/marketing team
- Have 2+ years of growth/marketing experience with experience mentoring
- Have a track record of success in growth / user acquisition, ideally on a startup that has scaled through Series A to Series B
- Think from first principles, by putting yourself in the shoes of the user
- Are willing to bet on bold experiments, with a strong ability to prioritize
- You are very analytical and communicate clearly
- Are comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing your own ideas
- Are passionate about helping millions of people struggling with student loan debt and are seriously committed to helping build an organization from ground up, even though it means things won’t always be easy.