InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Growth Customer Success Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Growth Customer Success team is a highly collaborative, fast paced, and evolving group responsible for maintaining relationships with over 1,000 Enterprise customers. We move quickly here and experiment often with new strategies. The team works hard, works together, and has fun doing it as we strive for success.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our Growth segment customers as their trusted advisor; responsible for delivering and communicating ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Ongoing adoption
- Leading product trainings
- Conducting check-ins
- Renewal management
- Identify and source opportunities for expansion within your book of business; collaborate with account managers/sales team to drive growth within these identified accounts
- Deliver best practices for using InVision as part of your design workflow within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Engage with various cross-functional teams at InVision to rally resources on behalf of the customer to further their goals
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years in a client-facing, pre or post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Managed 150 or more accounts or can demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Articulate business value of a product, and align to business challenges
- Bias towards action
- Experience in a native design environment is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.