At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. Our purpose is to reduce the friction of technology adoption in healthcare.
As Director of Finance at Redox, you will play a critical role in accelerating the growth of our network. You will be the leader responsible for building and scaling the finance and accounting function at Redox.
* Develop our in-house finance and accounting function/team.
* Oversee all finance and accounting related activities for Redox including developing and monitoring progress against Annual Operating Plan, financial statement preparation, and financial planning/analysis.
* Work directly with VP of Finance/Ops to establish the finance and accounting strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
* Responsible for financial analysis, identification of month-end financial drivers, and forecasting including working with Sales leadership to develop accurate forecasting models based on pricing in various markets
* Perform alternative business models, and stress test sales assumptions.
* Perform financial impact analysis for new contracts and support negotiations
* Review monthly performance and financial results of the business unit and provide recommendations to senior management
* Establish finance and accounting strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
* Oversee and validate pricing and cost models and lead initiatives to identify inefficiencies and areas of development and improvement
* Direct business analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy
Skills and Experience Required:
* 5+ years in a high-level finance role
* Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
* Strong understanding of subscription-based business models, and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
* Experience working or partnering with high growth start up or mid size growth companies, or VC environment.
* Experience working closely with the sales organization leadership
* Experience with software pricing and related accounting issues, including internally developed software and revenue recognition preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field. Master's degree preferred.
* CPA or MBA preferred, but not required.
The ideal will candidate will:
* Add strategic value
* Have experience as a high growth startup within SaaS Finance
* Bonus points if that SaaS company was a network or marketplace business
* Have experience building a team
* Be highly creative, AND analytical
If this sounds like an interesting challenge, a fit for your background, and you have a passion for building the finance organization, please submit your resume today!