This position is remote, based in Americas and EMEA.
- Expand our data warehouse with clean data, ready for analysis
- Understand and document the full lifecycle of data from numerous sources and how to model it for easy analysis
- Build reports and dashboards to help teams identify opportunities and explain trends across data sources
- Follow and improve our processes for maintaining high quality data and reporting
- Implement the DataOps philosophy in everything you do
- Collaborate with other functions to create useful analyses and democratize insights across the company
- Build upon and document our common data framework so that all data can be connected and analyzed
- This position reports to the Manager, Data & Analytics
Additional Finance Specialty Responsibilities
- Support the FP&A team in driving financial and operational initiatives by analyzing data and discovering insights
- Focus on financial and operational specific data
- Priorities will be set by the Financial and Operations Lead but will collaborate with and report into the Data Team
- 2+ years experience in an analytics role
- Deep understanding of SQL and relational databases (we use Snowflake)
- Hands on experience working with Python and SQL to generate business insights and drive better organizational decision making
- Experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool
- Passionate about data, analytics and automation. Experience cleaning and modeling large quantities of raw, disorganized data (we use dbt)
- Experience with a variety of data sources. Our data includes Salesforce, Zuora, Zendesk, Marketo, NetSuite, Snowplow and many others
- Share and work in accordance with our values
- Successful completion of a background check
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to fill out a short questionnaire.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a second interview with our Manager of Data Analytics
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a second interview with a Data Analyst
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a third interview with our Director of Business Operations
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a final interview with our Financial and Operations Lead
- Finally, candidates may be asked to interview with our CEO
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.