Here at Livestorm, we're building what we consider to be the future of B2B video solutions.
As part of the support team, you will join a crew of product experts willing to give great service, help customers in their day to day usage of Livestorm. You'll be the proxy between our customers and the product team.
We're a startup based in Paris/France, but we're looking for new teammates to help us widen our support coverage to the US. This position is remote, so you'll be working from the comfort of your own home.
Note that this position requires to work on PST hours (aka US West Coast hours). Our ideal teammate should be able to demonstrate good decision making and autonomy.
- Help US timezone based customers successfully use Livestorm
- Work either remotely or with a custom schedule to cover the US timezone
- Respond quickly to customer questions and requests through live chat and email
- Improve our documentation (written and videos)
- Come up with new content ideas to help customers
- Provide detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
Being in charge of the US market, you will be either:
- based in the US
- working from a remote location in the US timezone
- based in France / the EU working on the US schedule
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Support or a client facing role
- Fluent, ideally native, in English (both written and spoken)
- Enough French in order to communicate with the team
- Previous experience with Intercom or another live chat software
- Have the ability to work remotely and communicate efficiently
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
- Positive minded and team player
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups