Mailparser and Docparser are growing! To continue delivering a first class experience to our customers, we are hiring an experienced Customer Success Specialist.
The role we are hiring for includes a broad variety of Customer Success related responsibilities, such as answering to support emails, getting on the phone with current and prospective clients, advising customers on how to best set up our software, doing product demos, and more.
We are a fully remote team, but you don’t need to be based in the US. You need to be willing to work during US business hours. Extra consideration will be paid to talent in Europe that can service our clients in multiple time zones. We have customers in a lot of places ;) Our current team is spread across Central, Eastern (USA) and the Central Europe time zone.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week) with potential for full time growth.
About Mailparser and Docparser
Mailparser is the market leader in email parsing with thousands of customers around the globe. Mailparser makes it easy to extract data from recurring emails, such a contact inquiries, purchased leads, and much more.
Docparser is a document processing and workflow automation solution trusted by hundreds of customers around the globe. Docparser customers range from small startups to Fortune500 companies who want to automate document based workflows. Docparser can be used to extract data from various types of documents, such as invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, etc.
With both products, we save clients time & money by replacing tedious manual data entry tasks with a fully automated solution.
* Front-line technical support via email
* Calling prospective customers who requested to be called back
* Doing live demos of our products for higher tier prospects
* Maintaining and extending our support documentation
* Effectively communicate the opportunity our products provide and why clients should want to have our parser software(s) embedded in their daily operations
Required Experience / Skills
* Experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management
* Decent technical understanding on how the web and cloud based applications work
* English Native or Bilingual (Written and Spoken)
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
* Available during US business hours
* Reliable Internet connection – 10/mbps dedicated line (minimum)
* Curiosity and willingness to learn
* SaaS experience is a benefit
How To Apply For This Position
Please email us at [email protected] with your CV, cover letter and desired hourly rate. Please add “Customer Success Specialist” in the email subject line. Please ensure your CV & Cover letter are shared on Google Drive with a link we can access. If all of these considerations are not followed, we will have to omit you from consideration. Details are very important in this role.