As a Student Support Specialist, you are part of the Customer Success team. You are responsible for ensuring that student and college staff interaction with Quottly is a delight. Specifically, you will guide students through the course search, application, and course enrollment process on Quottly’s website. You will also be interacting with school administrators, counselors, and faculty -- answering questions, confirming course articulation, and providing data.
There is plenty of room for growth in your areas of interest. You will have the opportunity to explore other roles (such as product management, advertising/marketing, management, and data analysis) and will play a meaningful role in building our company.
--Please note that applicants must be based in US--
· Prompt, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable handling of customer support requests and queries according to our service metrics.
· Process student applications for college courses
· Help students learn how to use the Quottly platform
· Develop, document, and implement workflow processes
· Additional responsibilities in your area of interest (IE: Social Media management.)
· Recent graduate with 1-2 years of experience (new graduates will be considered)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must be a go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, early-stage startup work environment
· Strong written and verbal communicator
· Strong attention to detail and organization
· Enjoy analyzing customer service data to improve the customer experience
· Working knowledge of Excel
· Working knowledge of SQL a plus
· Previous customer service experience a plus