Who are we?
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing:
As a CX Specialist within our Sports Org department, you’ll be on the front lines interacting with our fastest growing customer segment dealing with our Clubs/Leagues, Tournaments and Website products.
Here’s a quick look at your typical day:
- Deliver exceptional and timely customer support through a high volume of chats and emails, using multiple support systems and tools.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow issues through to solve root problems.
- Provide detail on problems or bugs for the Product Development Team.
- Act as subject matter expert for both external customers and other internal departments.
- Identifying ideas for being more efficient and more effective for our customers.
- Partner with our Client Success and Sales organization to identify opportunities to cross- and up-sell.
- Share feedback, suggestions, and concerns from our customers with the Leadership team.
- Test newest features before they go live to our customers.
- Maintain high level of KPIs.
We’re looking for someone who . . .
- Has infinite patience and willingness to answer seemingly simple questions with a friendly, cheerful attitude
- Has strong shoulders, open ears and an open mind
- Is not afraid to dig into a problem and find that one extra space in cell 7934 of the import file or help reorganize files for the 873rd time
- Can think outside the box and come up with solutions, strategies and suggestions for organizing clubs, leagues and tournaments in a wide variety of sports and groups
- Loves to multi-task and has no problem being pulled in several different directions at once
- Can identify a customer need and match it to an available product or document the need for a future product
- Loves being a teacher and a student, and never tires of learning something new
- Looks at every interaction and thinks how can I do/be better
- Gets excited by a challenge and strives to give their best every time
- Can think and work independently but views their team as family
- Loves a good puzzle and working to figure out the best solution
You’ll definitely need:
- Customer service experience - software, service, retail
- High volume software support experience via chat, email, or phone
- A true desire to help people
- Experience with problem-solving and complex troubleshooting
- Ability to write clearly and to give detailed written instructions
- Ability to quickly learn new application features
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - this position will require work during the week and on weekends
- MS Office (basic Excel/Word/PP) experience
- Intermediate knowledge with common browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari (ie. deleting cookies, clearing cache, etc..)
- Experience supporting customers in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- A love of Meerkats
Bonus Points for:
- TeamSnap Customer
- Experience in team sports as a player, coach or parent
- Experience testing software
- Ability to find a needle in a haystack
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Zendesk/SalesForce) and practices
- Olympic Medal in Gymnastics or really just a medal in anything, as long as it’s not a participation trophy
- Sense of humor - We’re fun!
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.